The Incubate programme is an ongoing incubation programme designed to help entrepreneurs turn their business plan into an active start-up.
The Incubate programme is aimed at entrepreneurs who have already registered their business with the Mauritian authorities.
Over a maximum of 12 months, the programme provides entrepreneurs with the coaching, advice, operational and strategic support they need to create a robust business structure and focus on growing their business without any distractions.
It helps businesses reach important milestones in their growth and development, whether securing their first clients, mapping out their supply chain, or hiring new team members.
In short, Incubate helps entrepreneurs go from plan to execution.
How it works
The Incubate programme runs continuously throughout the year. It consists of:
- Coaching: Entrepreneurs are paired with a coach from the Turbine team, with whom they have weekly one-on-one meetings. Coaches will help the entrepreneur establish a project plan and targets for growth.
- Free Co-working space for the first 6 months of incubation and up to 5 team members seats, including meeting rooms, hi-speed internet connection, events space, audio-visual equipment, printing facilities, kitchen, security, and buddies!
- Access to Network, part of ENL group, Turbine will help you meet with good people at the right time.
- Free Workshops, every month a Workshop will be delivered to Incubated startups, the objectives are to give startups best advises to run a successful company.
- Access to finance, we facilitate meeting with venture capitalists, business angels when it is time for funding.
After 12 months, if the entrepreneurs and Turbine agree , we can carry the Incubation phase into the Scale-Up phase for an extra period of 6 months, the Scale-Up Program is dedicated for Start-ups which have tractions and revenues, it is more: What do you need to boost your sales? And how can you reach this goal?
How to apply
The Turbine takes an equity stake of up to 10% in each participating start-up. The stake is taken gradually over the course of the programme. Incubate is run continuously throughout the year. Entrepreneurs are invited to fill the application form here.
Each application is subject to review by the Turbine team.