Our workspace isn’t just a building. It’s a thriving entrepreneurial community.
Our co-working space is home to a group of talented, likeminded entrepreneurs working in different sectors.
Why co-work ?
Get feedback on a project, discuss an idea over coffee, attend amazing events for free… being part of a community is a powerful thing. The more you contribute, the more you get back. Plus, you’ll be much more productive – and less lonely – surrounded by other go-getters, rather than working from home in your pyjamas.
Constantly meet new people from every background and business sector. It’s likely you’ll make useful new connections, both personal and professional.
Affordable, professional space
Fully-furnished desk-space and all the meeting space and business amenities you need to run your business, at a fraction of the cost of an office.
A gorgeous, creative environment
Hate working out of a cubicle? Us too. The Turbine is an airy, open-plan workspace in a striking ex-industrial building, with lots of plants, stylish furniture and common areas.
Flexible and scalable
You can rent up to five desk spaces on a month-to-month basis, so you can take on additional space as you grow your team.
- Fast, reliable internet and Wi-Fi
- Desk space and an ergonomic office chair
- Personal locker
- Meeting rooms
- Events space (available for a fee)
- Kitchen and lounge/common areas
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Free networking and learning events
- Audio-visual equipment [conference call facilities, etc.
- Printing, copying, scanning
- A stellar location in Moka, central Mauritius
- Onsite staff from 9-5pm, Monday to Friday
- 24/7 access to building
Rates and conditions
DAILY RENTAL: MUR 300
WEEKLY RENTAL: MUR 1000
Flex desk: MUR 2,750
Fixed desk: MUR 3,500
For MONTHLY RENTAL:
- Deposit: two months’ rental ex VAT, reimbursable upon your departure
- Parking available on request. Fee: MUR 1,500 ex VAT per car
Your monthly fee includes access to meeting rooms, events space (available for a fee), a kitchen and common area, audio-visual equipment, IT and other back-office services.
Your daily or weekly fee includes access to a desk, a kitchen and common area.
To apply, please bring your ID or passport and a proof of address, and your BRN if any.
Need to rent a meeting room or en event space? Please contact us.